Sensor holder bracket
- NO: the electric circuit closes on reaching the preset level.
- NC: the electric circuit opens on reaching the preset level.
- SLCK-NO: with electric contact normally open.
- SLCK-NC: with electric contact normally closed.
- SLCK-NO-NC: with one electric contact normally open and one electric contact normally closed.
- SLCK-NC-NC: with two electric contacts normally closed.
- SLCK-NO-NO: with two electric contacts normally open.
- SLCK-HT-NO: with electrical contact normally open.
- SLCK-HT-NC: with electrical contact normally closed.
- SLCK-HT-NO-NC: with one electrical contact normally open and one electric contact normally closed.
- SLCK-HT-NC-NC: with two electrical contacts normally closed.
- SLCK-HT-NO-NO: with two electrical contacts normally opened.
Features and performances
Kit assembly instructions
- Remove the assembly end of the indicator (Fig. 2).
- Insert the sensor holder bracket (Fig.3).
- Insert the float with the word "up" to the top and relocate the assembly end in place (Fig.4).
- Clamp the bracket with the set screw to the desired position (Fig. 5).
- Install the indicator on the reservoir using the spacers included in the supply (necessary in case of reservoir made out of ferromagnetic material in order to avoid interaction between the magnet and the metal mass (Fig.6).
- Assemble the two-pin connector (Fig. 7).
Two-pin connector assembly instructions
- Remove the connector from the sensor holder bracket by unscrewing the axial set screw, take off the contact holder and unscrew the cable gland as required.
- Slip on the cable into the connector and connect the wires to the terminals of the contact holder.
- Assemble by pressing the contact holder into the connector (the contact holder can be rotated by 90° in four positions to have a different orientation of the connector).
- Screw again the connector to the sensor holder by means of the axial set screw and then tighten the cable gland.
|Level sensor electric characteristics|
|Electric contacts||NO normally open|
NC normally closed
|Maximum applicable voltage||230 Vdc / Vac|
|Maximum current (CC CA)||2 A|
|Maximum commutable power||40 W / VA|
|Cable gland||Pg 7 (for cables in sheath with Ø 6 or 7 mm)|
|Conductors cross-section||Max. 1.5 mm2|
|Do not mount this indicator in proximity to magnetic fields.|