Wheel centre body
Phenolic based (PF) Duroplast monolithic wheel, resistant to temperatures up to 300°C.
Hub with steel or stainless steel tube (SST executions) and PTFE bosses.
Turning plate bracket
Zinc-plated steel or AISI 304 stainless steel (SST version) sheet, the bracket is designed to withstand loads up to 2000N. The presence of a double ball race turns and the direct contact between the plate and the ball race ring with built-in pin ensure excellent manoeuvrability. Does not require maintenance. It consists of (see Fig.1):
- fitting plate: electrolytically zinc-plated steel or AISI 304 stainless steel sheet;
- fork: electrolytically zinc-plated steel or AISI 304 stainless steel sheet;
- ball race ring: electrolytically zinc-plated steel or AISI 304 stainless steel sheet;
- central pin: incorporated in the plate, cold reflanged;
- rotation system: dual ball ring, high temperature grease-lubricated;
- dust seal: RAL 7015 dark grey technopolymer.
- SBL: turning plate bracket, without brake.
- FBL: turning plate bracket and centre pass-through hole, without brake.
Index for bracket material:
- N: zinc-plated steel plate bracket.
- N-SST: AISI 304 stainless steel bracket.